Thursday, January 16, 2014

VCR Cafe


Hello peeps! Everyone must be in a real good mood this week because there are 2 days of Public Holidays! Oh well, everyone in certain states anyway haha... My friends in EM..soriiii..you cant celebrate Thaipusam with us...but you have Gawai ma....haha..

So anyway, there is this list going on on the internet recently listing the Top 20 Cafe in KL/Klang Valley or Top 20 Cafe or something like that..

And me as a bona fide coffee drinker (side story: I used to be a tea person, until i met my then bf/now husband who is a hard core Kopi O drinker. So when we were dating, i didnt like to call drinks when we had our meals in kopitiam or foodcourt and he would call his perennial favourite...yesyouguessedit- Kopi O Iced! And i would always steal a sip or 2 just to wash everything down after i finished makan. Then, kena liao larr....hooked! But instead of Kopi O i like my coffee with sugar, creamer, the whole works coz i cant stand much of bitterness. Ok story ends). 

And me as a bona fide coffee drinker (not to mention slightly kiasu), i went through the list and made effort to at least go to a few nearby.


So, my friend Yan yan (who is also my insurance agent btw. Dono why i should mention this except for you to know me better) and I made a date to go to this cafe.

So the coffee was ok, except that too kiasu taking pictures had rendered my latte cold by the time i took a sip. And you know being Chinese, cold is a no nooooooo. But was tasty nevertheless. (i must put in a caveat here to actually say that I'm actually a pretty cin cai person..and not really have super high demands of my coffee or food for that matter. And to me its the whole experience that matters, coffee with my friend in a nice new happening cafe, what's not to like, right. hahhaha.. Sorry if i have misled you into thinking this is some sort of a fantastical food blog or something..*shrug* :)


So the coffee was nice, the Peanut butter cake was really lovely (Who doesnt like Peanut Butter??!) and price was average lar. 

So, you gained absolutely no info about the cafe or the coffee from this blog post...Soriii, i just take photos and write a blog post just coz i want to.... :D


No comments:

Post a Comment